Toon de instructies in het Nederlands
Welcome to Arnold Vink's Kodi Repository
Getting started with my Kodi add-ons:
To start making use of my Kodi add-ons you will need to install my repository in Kodi manually first to make my add-ons available for installation, once my repository is installed you will be able to install all my add-ons easily by following the instructions below.
Repository installation instructions (USB or Local):
1) Download the Kodi repository repository.arnoldvink-1.2.0.zip
installation zip file.
2) Copy the downloaded zip file to a location you can reach in Kodi or to an usb stick if you cannot access the repository zip file directly.
3) Kodi > Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file > Select the downloaded zip file.
Repository installation instructions (Directly):
1) Kodi > Settings > File Manager > Add source > Click on 'None' > Enter "http://kodi.arnoldvink.com/repo" and a name > Click on 'Ok'
2) Kodi > Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file > Select the used name > Select the repository.arnoldvink zip file.
Installing add-ons from this repository:*²
1) Kodi > Settings > Add-ons > Install from repository > Arnold Vink's Kodi Repository > Select the add-on you want to install.
Once you have installed an add-on from my repository you will be able to find it here to launch: Kodi > Add-ons
Updating add-ons from this repository:*³
1) Kodi > Settings > Add-ons > Install from repository > Right mouse or menu button on "Arnold Vink's Kodi Repository" > Click on "Check for updates"
Add-ons will automatically update, but if you don't want to wait for an update to appear you can use this trick.
Allow installation from unknown sources:
To install add-ons from this repository you might need to allow installation from unknown sources by following those steps:
1) Kodi > Settings > System settings > Add-ons > Enable "Unknown sources"
Enabling the InputStream Adaptive add-on:*⁴
1) Kodi > Settings > Add-ons > My add-ons > VideoPlayer InputStream > InputStream Adaptive > Enable
InputStream does not work properly on the Windows Store version of Kodi, please use the desktop version found below.
Installing the InputStream Adaptive add-on:
If InputStream Adaptive is not installed by default on your Kodi 18 or newer you can install it by following those steps:
1) Kodi > Settings > Add-ons > Install from repository > Kodi Add-on repository > VideoPlayer InputStream > InputStream Adaptive > Install
Where can I download and install Kodi from?
You can download the newest Kodi desktop version from here: https://kodi.tv
This repository is hosting a few third party add-ons
I have added a few third party add-ons to this repository to keep my own Kodi devices easily up-to-date.
If you appreciate my project and want to support me you can make a donation through https://donation.arnoldvink.com